Whether you’re enjoying your afternoon at home or at a post-work rooftop soiree, this cocktail will kick off the spring in the best way we know. Zesty, flirty, and fresh… you won’t stop at just one.
Handful of mint
2 fresh strawberries
5 fresh blueberries
1 grapefruit wedge
1.5 ounces Gordons Premium Pink Distilled Gin
Top up with tonic or soda water
Crushed ice, as necessary
- Muddle a handful of mint with mixed berries
- Pour 1.5 ounces of Gordons Premium Pink Distilled Gin in the glass
- Fill glass with crushed ice
- Top up with tonic or soda water
- Garnish with grapefruit, whole blueberries, strawberries and mint skewer.