Fashionistas, we know you’re always on the lookout for the latest and greatest handbag designs. And with sustainability being at the forefront of the fashion industry, we’ve rounded up five creative boutique handbag designers from all over the world that you need to know about.
- Laura Vassar and Kristopher Brock (USA): This designer duo is known for their elegant and sophisticated handbags made from sustainable materials such as raffia and vegan leather. Their brand, Brock Collection, has become a staple in the sustainable fashion world, with a focus on creating timeless pieces that are both fashionable and ethical.
- Pangaia (Europe): This sustainable brand creates handbags that are made from eco-friendly materials such as recycled polyester and organic cotton. Their bags are not only stylish and functional but also environmentally responsible, with a focus on reducing waste and minimizing their carbon footprint.
- Melie Bianco (Asia): This brand creates luxurious handbags that are made from vegan and sustainable materials such as recycled nylon and apple leather. Their designs are chic and fashion-forward, with a focus on creating pieces that are both stylish and eco-friendly.
- Sans Beast (Australia): This Australian brand creates edgy and cool handbags that are made from vegan and sustainable materials such as vegan leather and recycled polyester. Their designs are a favorite among fashion insiders, with a focus on ethical production and animal rights.
- GUNAS (USA): This brand creates luxury handbags that are 100% vegan and made from sustainable materials such as recycled polyester and cork. Their designs are stylish and sophisticated, with a focus on creating pieces that are both fashionable and ethical.
Sustainable handbags are no longer a niche market, and these five creative boutique handbag designers from around the world are leading the way in sustainable fashion. With a focus on using eco-friendly and ethically-sourced materials, these designers are proving that fashion can be both stylish and responsible. So, whether you’re in Europe, the USA, Asia, or Australia, there’s a sustainable handbag designer out there for you.
Leave a Reply