Sex is an important part of your life and your relationship.
It’s essential that you enjoy it. The conditioning on the body to be sexual and reproduce is the strongest on the planet. It is the second strongest instinct on the planet next to that of survival. However, sexual desire can change over time, and can increase or decrease depending on life’s situations.
Do you worry about what is “normal” or “abnormal” sexual activity? Do you wonder why or what causes the change in your sex drive? Understandably every person, and every couple, has a different level of desire and need for sexual intimacy. In response to outside forces such as stress and emotional experiences, sexual desires often change.
Here are five tips to re-sexualize yourself and improve your sex live:
One. Your Body is an Energetic Snapshots of Your Past Love
Have you noticed that when involved in certain intimate relationships, your self-esteem either rises or declines? This is largely because you energetically perceive the thoughts that the significant other has of you. These thoughts may be totally unrelated to who you really are, but you begin to resonate with that energy already in your energetic field.
Energetic snapshots of other people’s thought forms stuck in your space or body, can block our energy flow in a particular part of your body or energy field. They create pockets of vulnerability and attract similar experiences. Other peoples’ perceptions, thoughts and beliefs that stay in your body or energetic space and eventually create dis-ease.
Two. Create Room for Increased Sexual Expression
Is there is stored up guilt within you about sex? Is sex an important part of your life? Does work or other activities overcrowd your schedule so that you don’t have time to express loving sexuality? Send an intentional energetic message into your world that you plan to break this pattern. As you begin to release the energetic charge from past mistakes, healing and changes can occur.
Three. You Are Born With Sex Appeal
Sexual energy is the life force energy within you. It is at the very core of your energy bodies and the way it operates. Since the whole universe is kept together by the energy of Love, when that energy properly flows in your body, you are happy and healthy. Your whole body turns into a lighthouse, promoting good health and longevity.
Four. Energetically Release Conflict, Anger and Negative
Unresolved conflict or unexpressed anger can definitely put a damper on desire, as can negative feelings, secrets or emotional upset. As you carry around negative feelings about your partner, your level of attraction for that person can wane dramatically, sometimes never to return.
Five. Releasing Foreign Energy Time-Line Visualization
These thoughts or negativity can be affecting you now and you can begin to release it by using the a timeline visualization technique.
1. Imagine a timeline in front of you a timeline from birth to your current age.
2. Create a mark for every year of your life on the timeline.
3. Allow a dark spot to appear on the timeline for every negative experience or for other peoples’ thoughts you collected and absorbed.
4. Create an absorbing rose or other symbol at the beginning of the timeline.
5. Slide this absorbing symbol along the time line allowing it to pull out all the dark spots of memories, negative experiences and foreign energy from each year on the timeline. Let the symbol get bigger and bigger as it absorbs all the dark spots on the timeline.
6. When you have absorbed all the spots on the timeline and the symbol reaches the end – move the symbol out in front of you and let it explode like fireworks.
Exploding the symbol is a way of de-energizing these experiences and taking the power out of them so they don’t have power over you. You don’t have to know what specific thoughts or energy to release them.
7. Imagine a golden sun above your head filled with your own vital energy.
8. Replenish your energy by bringing the golden sun into your body and space. Energetically release conflict, anger and negative feelings to clear the path to renewed intimacy with yourself and your partner.
Amirah © 2006 All Rights Reserved.
You are welcome to publish this article in its entirety, electronically, or in print fre.e of charge, as long as you include my full signature file for ezines, and my Web site address in hyperlink for other sites. Please send a courtesy link or email where you publish to Amirah@soulmystic.com (mailto:amirah@soulmystic).